We are thrilled to announce the trial of a new digital service due to be offered by Lordswood Medical Group from 21st July 2022. We will then evaluate this service following the trial.
Accurx Patient Triage is a new digital initiative which is a patient-initiated messaging feature that is designed to enable patients to request and receive support relating to their healthcare concerns of an administrative nature.
We have recognised that patient access has been a challenge recently and we have been working hard on innovative ways of meeting this unprecedented demand we have faced since the Coronavirus outbreak. We anticipate this new platform will help to free up the phone lines, allowing us to answer your calls more promptly and at the same time, allow patients with non-urgent, non-clinical related queries to receive the information they need in a timely fashion.
The aim of the new platform is to strengthen communications between healthcare staff and patients to improve patient outcomes and practice productivity.
Accurx Patient Triage is an online consultation tool that allows patients to submit a short admin query directly via a link which can be found on the home page of the practice website.
This new service will be conducted as short trial starting on the 21 July 2022 and will be closely monitored to see if it is an effective feature for you, our patients. We hope to work with you on this new project and would value your feedback when it launches.
What type of requests can I make?
- Requesting for a fit (sick) note
- Requesting a doctor’s letter
- Questions about a referral (update/status)
- Ask about a recent test result
- Order a repeat prescription
- Anything else admin related
- Accessible – no app to download or log in required.
- Quick – only asks a short and simple set of questions.
- Easy to use – more than 86% of patients find the form ‘easy’ or ‘very easy’ to use.
- Image upload feature – if relevant, upload an image with your request so that you can receive the highest quality advice from the practice.
Demo: Patient Triage from a Patient’s Perspective
Click on the link below to see it in action:
Patients are advised that Accurx Patient Triage is not for urgent queries or if you need medical assistance, please continue to contact the practice via telephone.
We hope you find this new initiative useful, and we look forward to working together on this new endeavour.
The Partners from Lordswood Medical Group